Friday, October 12, 2007

Cos I'm not missing you

Im playing my ass off for this week. Ha ha madness.
Yesterday woke up & went to school for Maths.
I had 100+ photos, but I cut down to 40+ only. Hah.


:D :D Spastic.




We're humans, cos we got our shadow :D


Here come the "early" girl!

Went to school to check our Amaths paper, EOYE one.
& yeah! I PASSED MY AMATHS, WOOHOO.
I cant frigging stop myself from smiling the whole day.
Though I just barely made it, Im quite happy already.
:D :D

Homed, bathed & got changed cos we are going out (!!)
Met up with bestie at her house, then bestfriend!
Bestie is Puifun, Bestfriend is Yingzhen, hahhh.

Shopped at Bugis for awhile. & we bought a cardigan each!
Bestfriend got the black one, Bestie got green & I got blue.
So nice, & it doesnt cost much at all, haha :D

& we went to Peninsula Plaza to see some skinnys.


:D Sexaye girl beside me.


Meeka, Joylee, Deela.


The National Library!

Then we stopped to take photos, alot alottttt!
Some people even stopped & stared at us, ha ha crap.


HAHA EMO.


Bestfriend's emo too D:




Oh so bright.


HAHA. She wanted to be a model.


Heels & shoes!




Yayeee I love her!


(:

After shopping at Peninsula, we went to Esplanade.
:D


The court thinggy that we past by.


The Bull Run event thinggy.




:D I love the view there.


We love our skinny! Yeah we do.

Then a group of guys came & yada yada etc etc.
Got to know them, they're funny people. HAHA.
Then we camwhoredddd!


SHOCKED.




Not cut out to be emo yo.


LOVELOVE.

& we went to eat our dinner at the nearby place thinggy.




Black carrot cake.


Laksa.


Fried rice.




It gets crowded at night.

Presenting, the traffic light ice kachang!


Green for go.


Orange for preparing to stop.


Red for stop.

HAHAHAHAH.




The ice kachang really sucks man.


Someone's mouth got hole, hahaha.




I caught this moment, how pretty.

We went to Marina Square, wanted to go to the toilet.
But bestfriend suggested that we go to the hotel's toilet.




Loveeee.


Had fun.

Met up with that group of guys that we met eariler just now.
Went to the Esplanade's rooftop & played Truth or Dare.
That game is soso typical man. Ha ha, had fun.

Homed at 11+. While walking home, I saw my neighbour, Jason.
Never got to talk to him until yesterday. Looool :D
Drained out.

Anyway I had loads of fun yesterday! Thx guys, love ya'll.
:D Selamat Hari Raya to all my Malay friends!
Ha ha. Goodbye all.

No comments: